I’ve seen quite a few people recently doing the Christmas Tag and as we are super close to the big day I thought I’d join in and do it too! Enjoy!
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
My absolute favourite set of Christmas movies are the Nativity films! They’re sooo feel good and just make you want to dance along and smile! They get worse as the films go on but that’s what I think makes them so great! I also love Arthur Christmas, Elf and Home Alone!
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
First thing on Christmas morning! I’m wayyyy to impatient to wait!
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Not a particular memory, just being with my family every year is lovely!
4. Favourite festive food?
Pigs in blankets- hands down! They’re gods gift!!!!
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I remember I got a football table when i was 7/8 which I thought was the best thing ever! And 10/11 years later, I still have it!
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Cinnamon or Gingerbread! The classic smells are the best!
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We always decorate our sacks to put presents in and watch some Christmasy TV!
8. What tops your tree?
An angel which we’ve had for years!
9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I don’t know why but I always wanted a mini fridge- it’s not that extravagant but I really wanted it 😂
10. What’s the best part about Christmas for you?
Just being with my family, we don’t always get to spend a few days together because we are all so busy so it’s lovely to chill and be around them!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this tag! I challenge everyone reading it to do this tag, if you’ve already done it link it below so I can give it a read!